Sour Blueberry Gummies
I feel like I’ve had way too many colds lately. I really haven’t been getting the sleep that my body needs due to a two year old waking up in the middle of the night. Every. Single. Night. So Mama’s system and energy is running on low and I’m catching cold after cold.Sour Blueberry Gummies, gummy candy, cucumber lime,blackberry lemonade gummies, gummies sour watermelon
I’m currently sipping on some bone broth soup and have eucalyptus oil rubbed all over my neck and chest. This morning I ate some wasabi sea snax and that allowed me to breathe from my nose for a few minutes. It’s the small victories. When my body is fighting a cold, it’s easy to just give in and eat whatever, because heck I’m sick anyway. BUT I know it is times like these when a nutrient-dense diet is even more important.
Now with Halloween around the corner, I know I’m going to be tempted with all the goodies. Out of all the typical Halloween treats, my weakness is with the gummies. I always chose ju-jubes or gummy bears before a chocolate or chip. Lucky for me, healing gummies exist and they are simple to make!
What makes this recipe healing?
Well first of all, it’s going to keep me from binging on halloween junk – winning!
Second, it’s made with hibiscus tea, blueberries, lemon, and gelatin!
- Proven to help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol
- Contains antioxidants which are beneficial to the liver
- Aids digestion
- Can help balance hormones which relieves menstrual symptoms (yes!)
- Rich in vitamin C
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
In other words, hibiscus tea is great to have when suffering from a cold! Excuse me, while I go make myself a cup.
- Anti-oxidants galore! Has the most antioxidants compared to all other fruits.
- Can improve memory (I need more blueberries!)
- Low glycemic
- Rich in vitamin C
- High in fiber
- Another ingredient rich in Vitamin C! This is great because vitamin C helps our bodies to recover and repair – a huge plus for those of us with leaky gut!
- Helps detox liver
- Anti-viral compounds (woohoo!)
- Helps eliminate toxins from the bowel (in other words, helps you poop!)
- Contains glycine: very healing, especially to the gut lining!
- Since gelatin absorbs water, it reduces bloating and constipation.
- Protects joints and reduces joint pain
- Decreases anxiety and promotes sleep
- Great for skin, hair, and nails!
Published on in Snacks and Treats
When a touch of elevation is all you need, Sour Blueberry Gummies from PLUS are the ultimate doseable solution. Reach for these delicious gummies whenever you need to give your mood a boost and get those creative juices flowing. PLUS believes great products begin with great sourcing, from the highest quality extracts paired with carefully selected ingredients. The final result is consistent, fast-acting, delicious edibles. 20 servings per container. Each low-calorie serving contains 5mg THC from hybrid flower. Made from kosher ingredients. Ingredients: Gelatin (not vegetarian), glucose, cannabis, sodium, citric acid, tartaric acid, xylitol, natural flavors and colors. Dietary information: gluten-free.Sour Blueberry Gummies, gummy candy, cucumber lime,blackberry lemonade gummies, gummies sour watermelon