Sour Watermelon Gummies
Sour Watermelon Gummies
PLUS Sour Watermelon Gummies are all-natural, discreet, hand-crafted gummies. The jubilant high will leave you feeling bubbly and uplifted. PLUS believes great products begin with great sourcing, from the highest quality extracts paired with carefully selected ingredients. The final result is consistent, fast-acting, delicious edibles. 20 servings per container. Each serving contains 5mg THC. Ingredients: Gelatin (not vegetarian), glucose, cannabis, sodium, citric acid, tartaric acid, xylitol, natural flavors and colors. Dietary information: gluten-free. Sour Watermelon Gummies,gummy candy,gummies verano,cbd gummies,sour patch watermelon
Why do you want to eat more gelatin?
I know, I know, it sounds kind of unappealing. But it has fantastic health benefits. These days most people rarely consume gelatin, if at all, since the so many sources of natural gelatin (such as beef bones and skin) are very rarely eaten. But here’s why they should be: Sour Watermelon Gummies,gummy candy,gummies verano,cbd gummies,sour patch watermelon
- Gelatin is a source of 18 different amino acids which makes it a great supplement for overall gut health
- Gelatin is derived from collagen. Did you know that there are 28 different types of collagen in the human body? The largest is found in skin, so supplemental collagen is beneficial to overall skin health.
- Gelatin has been linked to decreased joint pain and inflammation so it may help with joint health and mobility
The best – and cheapest! – form of gelatin is from homemade bone broths. But since it’s summer, I’m making and consuming far less bone broth than usual. And that’s where my favorite grass fed gelatin comes in. When I don’t want to be slurping on bone broths, making and consuming foods with this grass fed gelatin gives me an easy way to supplement my normal diet. So, you see, it’s the health benefits of gelatin that make these homemade gummies, well, healthy!
How to make these Homemade Gummies
First off, start with a perfectly ripe watermelon. As watermelon is such a subtle flavor, you want to get the most out of it! First you go are going to blend the watermelon, then strain it to remove the pulp. Now you have fresh watermelon juice! I find that the best way to mix up a lump free batch of grass fed gelatin for homemade gummies is like this:
- Measure out the gelatin powder you will need.
- Add half of the juice you are using to a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the juice.
- Leave the juice & gelatin mixture alone for a few minutes: the gelatin will dissolve (or if we’re getting fancy, “bloom”)
- Take the remaining fruit juice and warm it gently. Warm it, don’t let it get hot or simmer.
- Slide the grass fed gelatin & juice mixture into the pan with the rest of the warm juice on the stovetop. Whisk until everything is combined and smooth – there shouldn’t be any visible bits of gelatin.
- Stir in any extra ingredients – in this recipe those will be raw honey and fresh lemon juice.
- Now your homemade gummies are ready to pour into molds (I used these cute gingerbread shapes) so that they can actually be gummies once they have refrigerated and set!
I mix my gelatin mixtures up this way because it’s the best way to get clump free homemade gummies!
A Note On Substitutions
Plenty of people have used this recipe as a base for their own juice / flavor combinations, which is awesome! But – a warning! There are some fresh juices which you must NOT use. Why? Because they contains enzymes which break down proteins. What does that mean? Those enzymes will break down the collagen that makes gelatin gel – so the gelatin will never set! Here’s a list of the fresh fruit juices to avoid:
As an extra note – the enzymes can themselves be denatured by heat. Which means that pasteurized or canned fruits or juices should gel fine because they are heat treated. V
Someone asked me in the comments whether or not the gelatin I used is GMO free. Their response when I contacted the company and asked was that their gelatin is “Grass fed (no grain), hormone free, pesticide free and GMO free.” How awesome is that? Sour Watermelon Gummies,gummy candy,gummies verano,cbd gummies,sour patch watermelon